Wellness – every day is an invitation. Come to the spa for the rest you deserve.
Relaxation stays are meant to enable one to take a break from everyday stress, relieve the body from initial aches and pains caused by work stereotypes, regain energy, relax, cleanse, and better harmonise both the body and mind, which is extremely important for the health of everyone.
Enjoy body and facial rituals full of herbs, natural oils, or chocolate, massages, saunas, whirlpools, and swimming pools. Everyone will be able to choose from the offer of relaxation and wellness stays.
Selfness – Pause Time and Pay Attention Only to Yourself
This is not just about relaxation, but also on strengthening your inner mental health, which will recharge you with positive energy. This holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle is based on the combination of modern and ancient techniques of relaxation, meditation, discovering your inner self, and satisfying your own needs. The spa towns full of green parks and situated in deep forests are the proper environment for relaxation, where you can find the necessary peace you need to draw new energy. Choose from the offers of the spa hotels.
Health and Vitality
- The large concentration of therapeutic springs, the unique climate, and other natural healing resources give witness to the exceptional positive energy of this location, hidden in the abundance of nature.
- The spa towns were practically made for developing physical vitality and offer sports activities in their beautiful surroundings, enticing one to take walks and hikes.
- Guests have pools and sauna, fitness centres, tennis courts, golf courses, bicycle rentals, and an entire range of other sports activities at their disposal.
A Family Holiday in the Spa
Do you want to enjoy relaxation, wellness, sports, and romance for parents, entertainment and activities for curious and restless children? The Karlovy Vary Region was practically created for an active, yet relaxing family holiday. The modern wellness centres will pamper you with their noteworthy offer of care, relaxation, and therapeutic programmes, just as with their beauty and well-being services and quality hotel facilities.
Do you want to have fun in water? Do you like to ride your bicycle and discover local history, or do you like to ski in winter? Everyone will surely find something to do in the Karlovy Vary Region. Fairy-tale castles, enchanting chateaus, an extensive network of cycle paths, organic farms, but also adrenaline for the demanding. Plan a family holiday that you will never forget.
Enjoy fun in water
- Aquaforum Františkovy Lázně
- Aquacentre Agricola
- KV Aréna swimming centre
- Indoor swimming pool in Sokolov
What to see with children?
- Boheminium Park
- The botanical garden and chateau in Bečov
- Amerika zoo park and fishpond
- The St Linhart High-ropes Centre and Game Reserve
- The Diana Butterfly House and Lookout Tower
- The Baby Jesus Hiking Trail at Boží Dar
- The Children’s Tour at Kynžvart Chateau
- Prelát Park, and much more